This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- Week 4 - Learning Team - Presentation.ppt
- Week 4 - Learning Team Assignment - Report.doc
- Week 4 - Learning Team - Assignments from Readings - Problem BYP13-4.doc
ACC 400 Week 4 Learning Team Interpreting Financial Statements Presentation And Reading Assignment
The CEO of your organization has asked your Learning Team to analyze the companies listed in Problem BYP13-4 (above), of Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making.
Use the solution from above and incorporate it into your report.
Resources: Problem BYP13-4 (Ch. 13) of Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making; and Section 4.2 (Ch. 4) of Communication Skills Handbook for Accounting
Provide an oral report to your CEO (please provide your oral report in written form). According to the report structure outlined in Section 4.2 of Communication Skills: Handbook for Accounting, address the following items: (5 points)
· Provide your calculated ratios and the commentaries derived from the ratios.
· What information outside the annual report may be useful to you as an investor? Why?
· Which company is more profitable? Why?
· Which company’s stock would you purchase? Why?
Prepare a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation evaluating the profitability of the organization to the CEO. The presentation must be no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. (4 points)
Remember this is the presentation for your oral report. Don’t forget to add notes to the presentation.
Resources: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Prepare responses to the following assignment from the e-text.
· Ch. 13: Interpreting Financial Statements BYP13-4
Make sure you calculate the ratios and make the comments.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: