This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- Week 4 - Learning Team - Windshield Survey Reference List.doc
- Week 5 - Learning Team - Windshield Survey Presentation.ppt
HCS 457 Week 5 Learning Team Windshield Survey Presentation
Resource: Windshield Presentation Grading Criteria on the student website
Complete your presentation of a significant community health issue from the Website Review and Summary assignment.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes about the issue. Include the following:
· The issue your team selected: Include graphs of data that support the people linked by the issue and demonstrate the effect on the community.
o Describe the demographics of the area the issue affects.
o Explain the effect of the issue, such as volume and prevalence over time, and before and after the intervention.
o Discuss the significance or effect on the community.
o Discuss possible causes, and contributing behavioral and environmental factors.
· Incorporate the PERI model you created to support the epidemiological model and evidence-based care.
· Government role and level of effect: national, state, and local
o Does this disease expand to a global setting?
o Identify the government structure.
o Discuss the function and role for this issue.
o Identify and discuss the interaction or overlap between levels of government.
o Describe the health objectives at each level.
· Intervention and treatment
o Identify and discuss the primary, secondary, and tertiary interventions.
o Discuss the effect or effectiveness of the intervention.
o Discuss the opportunity for change and continued improvement.
· Identify the social and behavioral effect of this issue: Discuss the strategies for successful effects on these variables.
· Identify resources in the community and their support or effect on the issue and the interventions.
· Identify gaps in the community plan, actions, and resources, and recommend strategies to address the gaps.
· From your research, what changes do you anticipate over the next 5 years related to this issue in your community?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: