ACC 291 Week 5 Assignment Financial Reporting Problem II NEW WORK
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- Important Instructions.docx
- ACC 291 Week 5 Assignment Financial Reporting Problem II.docx
- ACC 291 Week 5 Assignment Financial Reporting Problem II.xlsx
ACC 291 Week 5 Assignment Financial Reporting Problem II NEW
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to expose you to the basic process involved in the analysis of the cash flow statement.
Resources: Appendix A of Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Note: This is a two part assignment.
Answer questions A-F in problem CT12-1 in Financial Accounting (p. 640).
Provide an 875-word analysis of your findings.
Include conclusions concerning the management of the company's cash.
Complete a 1,050-word summary of findings and recommendations from the following questions:
• What is the par or stated value per share of Apple's common stock?
• What percentage of Apple's authorized common stock was issued at September 27, 2014?
• How many shares of common stock were outstanding at September 28, 2013, and at September 27, 2014?
• Calculate the payout ratio, earnings per share, and return on common stockholders' equity for 2014.
Use the Week 5 Excel® spreadsheet and submit with your analysis and summary.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: