BSCOM 260 Week 2 Ethics and Audience in Technical Writing and Communication NEW WORK
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- BSCOM 260 Week 2 Ethics and Audience in Technical Writing and Communication.docx
BSCOM 260 Week 2 Ethics and Audience in Technical Writing and Communication NEW
Resource: Joanna Briggs Institute database in the University of Phoenix Library
Locate a technical communication document in the Joanna Briggs Institute database in the University of Phoenix library. It is recommended that you search for Best Practice Information Sheets on a topic of your choice.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary that describes ethical audience, tone, and style issues pertaining to the document by responding to the following:
• Who are the primary and secondary audiences for the document?
• What are the primary and secondary purposes of the document?
• How will the document be used?
• At what level of expertise is the document written?
• Is the length and detail appropriate for the subject?
• Is the format and medium appropriate for the subject?
• What legal and ethical constraints may have been considered when creating the document?
Submit your summary with APA-formatted citations to your instructor.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: