This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- BSHS 375 Week 3 Database Encounters Information (New).xlsx
BSHS 375 Week 3 Database Encounters Information NEW
Resources: Database Template, Spreadsheet Guide on Excel®, and Lynda.com® Tutorials
Complete the Encounters worksheet in the Database Template you started in Week 2.
· Enter five encounters for three of the clients you entered in the Demographics worksheet in Week 2. The client's name in the Encounters worksheet should be linked to the client's name on the Demographics worksheet.
· The formula in column G should reflect the number of hours of service times the fee per hour.
· The number in column H is up to you. Add a dollar amount that each client paid. The dollar amount paid in this column should be unique to each client.
· The formula in column I should reflect the amount due minus the amount paid.
Once you have correctly entered the formulas for columns G and I in row 2, copy and pastethe formulas down both the entire columns so that all rows in these two columns contain the formulas.
Save your work.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: