BSHS 456 Week 2 SAMHSA’s Five Objectives Applied to a Case Study (2 Papers) NEW WORK
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- BSHS 456 Week 2 SAMHSA Five Objectives Applied to a Case Study (2 Papers).docx
BSHS 456 Week 2 SAMHSA’s Five Objectives Applied to a Case Study (2 Papers) NEW
evelop a case study or, preferably, refer to one that is known to you but change names and any specific identifying information that involves a person with an addiction.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that addresses the following:
· Include details of the history of the addiction.
· Include a family, educational, and social history.
· Apply SAMHSA's five objectives for assessment on p. 84 of Foundations of Addiction Counseling.
· What assessment measures would you recommend to assess the severity of the addiction? Why would you choose those particular ones?
· Have you addressed the full spectrum of problems for which treatment may be needed? Are there additional mental health issues in addition to addiction that need addressing?
· What are the recommended interventions?
· What family or significant persons would you include? How would they be included?
· How will you measure the progress and effectiveness of the plans?
· Refer to "A Case Study of William" for guidance, on p. 180 of Foundations of Addiction Counseling.
Include at least two peer-reviewed research articles.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: