COM 156 Week 8 Individual Revision Analysis New Work
- Price : $8.00 | $5.00
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- Com 156 Appendix J Revision feedback.docx
COM 156 Week 8 Individual Revision Analysis (Appendix J) NEW
Review Appendix J.
Use Appendix J as a checklist or prewriting tool before you write your response.
Write a 300- to 400-word response to the following in a new Microsoft® Word document:
• Describe, in detail, the feedback you received from WritePoint®, from the Plagiarism Checker report through the Center for Writing Excellence, from your facilitator, and from any peers in a peer-review thread.
• Explain the changes you will make to revise your own paper based on this feedback.
• In your response, explain whether you have met each item listed in the appendix. If you answered yes, explain what you have done in your paper to meet these criteria. If you responded no, explain what changes you will make to successfully complete that requirement before submitting your final draft.
• Respond to every item in the appendix.
• Add a correctly formatted title page.
Note: Do not turn in the completed checklist. Turn in only the Microsoft® Word document that includes your 300- to 400-word response.
Post your assignment as a Microsoft® Word attachment via the Assignments link.
Review the additional resources from the Center for Writing Excellence for further support:
• Using Effective Transitions
• Using an Essay Checklist
• Using Peer Review