This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- EDU 671 - Week 3 - DQ 1.doc
EDU 671 Week 3 DQ 1 Triangulation
In Chapter 4 of Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher, Mills (2014) shares that “ the strength of educational research lies in its triangulation, collecting information in many ways rather than relying solely on one” (p. 104).
Complete the Data collection worksheet to include the following:
1. Area of focus statement
2. Brief description of proposed intervention
The following table provides a completed sample of:
1. Up to three research questions (you will have between one and three questions for your study).
2. An appropriately aligned data collection tool.
3. An explanation as to how the tool will help you answer your research question.
Will the incorporation of project-based learning improve students’ state assessment scores as it relates to the Common Core State Standards in comprehending non-fiction text?
Will the inclusion of project-based learning improve student application of comprehending non-fiction text at a high depth of knowledge level?
How does project-based learning integrate clear expectations and essential criteria and remain successful?
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: