ENG 230 WEEK 1 Quiz New Work
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
ENG 230 WEEK 1 Quiz NEW
1. (TCO 1) What is the exchange of oral, written, and nonverbal messages among people working to accomplish common tasks and goals?
2. (TCO 1) Maintaining candor, avoiding deception, keeping messages accurate, and maintaining consistent behavior are some guidelines for sustaining:
3. (TCO 1) Organizational structure, uncertainty, politics, and communication climate are elements of:
4. (TCO 1) What are two primary methods organization members can use to reduce uncertainty?
5. (TCO 1) When an organization member takes into account such factors as the desire to maintain objectivity or sensitivity to personal issues before communicating, he or she is taking a(n) __________ approach to climate.
6. (TCO 1) Communication competence means:
7. (TCO 1) Which of the following channels is most appropriate for an organization to use in providing its employees with information about benefits, salary, and work procedures?
8. (TCO 1) Why is an understanding of communication anxiety so important to the strategic communication process?
9. (TCO 1) Next week, Clark will give his most important budget proposal presentation. He knows that now, more than ever, he must carefully practice the presentation several times if he hopes to have the proposal accepted
10. (TCO 1) Which of the following is not an advantage of ethics?
11. (TCO 2) George has very negative preconceptions about certain groups of people, various activities, and specific locations in town. George is functioning out of his __________, which are negative stereotypes.
12. (TCO 2) Communication between the British Prime Minister and the German Chancellor would be considered
13. (TCO 2) When using the proper terms to identify people who are members of different groups, _________ promotes positive communication and provides insights into others' perspectives.
14. (TCO 2) Culture, as defined in our text, includes all of the following except:
15. (TCO 2) The organizational context of a cultural communication conflict may affect:
16. (TCO 2) When differences in communication occur and expectations are different between communicators, which of the following is likely to occur?
17. (TCO 2) What is the belief in the superiority of one's culture?
18. (TCO 2) What is the name for the invisible barrier that keeps women from top management positions?
19. (TCO 2) Language culture includes all of the following except:
20. (TCO 2) Insights into the discourse of conflict give you:
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: