ENV 340 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Energy Transportation and Storage New Work
- Price : $15.00 | $8.00
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- ENV 340 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Energy Transportation and Storage.pptx
ENV 340 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Energy Transportation and Storage NEW
Energy Transportation and Storage Presentation
Transportation needs constitute one of the highest areas of demand for energy resources in the United States. Transporting people, raw materials, and energy tax the country's reserves heavily.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you do the following:
• Describe two methods of storing and two methods of transporting energy. Include the following information for each method:
◦ Potential hazards
◦ Benefits and drawbacks
◦ Costs of each
• Discuss how to achieve the following outcomes for the selected transportation and storage methods:
◦ Reduce the risks to the environment.
◦ Reduce accidents involving people and the environment.
◦ Ensure the safety of workers and communities close to these means of transportation and storage.
• Describe methods for transporting the following entities by land, air, and sea. Identify the benefits and drawbacks of each:
• Summarize the standards, laws, and guidelines in place to reduce accidents and potential sabotage.
Present the Energy Transportation and Storage presentation.
• For Local Campus students, these are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.