FIN 585 Week 6 Assignment The Controller and Investor Relations NEW WORK
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- FIN 585 Week 6 Assignment The Controller and Investor Relations.docx
FIN 585 Week 6 Assignment The Controller and Investor Relations NEW
Choose an organization with which you are familiar.
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper or 24- to 32-slide presentation using a modality of your choice. Include the following:
• Determine financial strategies to sustain investor relations.
• Develop alternative tax strategies that support shareholder interests for the executive team to consider.
• Consider issues like dividend policy, capital investment policy, preemptive rights, and marketing financial securities to investors.
• Consider enhancing stock value and the controller's role throughout the entire process.
Address the following:
• What type of investor does your selected organization appeal to?
• What strategies align with the desired class of investor?
• What are some other issues to consider such as capital investment policy, preemptive rights, and marketing financial securities to investors?
• What kind of capital investment strategy does the organization employ?
• How does the organization deal with preemptive rights of existing shareholders?
• Does the organization's tax strategy minimize its tax liabilities on its earning or does it pass responsibility for taxes to its shareholders?
Format your submission consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment as a Microsoft® Word document or Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: