HCS 308 Week 4 Discussion 2 Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health NEW WORK
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- HCS 308 Week 4 Discussion 2 Nutrition, Physical Activity.docx
HCS 308 Week 4 Discussion 2 Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health NEW
Nutrition, Physical Activitiy, and Health. 1st Post Due by Day 3. After reading Chapters 10 and 11 of your text and watching the documentary ‘The Weight of the Nation’, part 1 and part 3, address the subsequent elements in your response to this discussion:
• Explain the connection between nutrition and each of the following health conditions: cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and cancer.
• Analyze the function of certain nutrients and their role of either minimizing or increasing the risks for each of these conditions.
• Physical activity and nutrition go hand-in-hand with regard to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Analyze the importance of healthy eating and vitamins and minerals in supporting physical endurance and athleticism. What are the benefits of regular, long term physical fitness on our health and well-being?
• “Being fat can hold you back.” This is a comment from one of the children interviewed from the video: The Weight of the Nation: Part 3- Children in Crisis. After viewing this video, explain three side effects from being obese as a child and three health consequences obese children are at risk for?
Your initial contribution should be 250 to 300 words in length. Your research and claims must be supported by your course text and a minimum of one additional scholarly source. Use proper APA formatting for in-text citations and references as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Guided Response: Review several of your classmates’ posts and respond to at least two of your peers. Each peer response should contain 100 words at a minimum. Compare your findings regarding the above components to those of your peers. What did you learn from your peers’ research that you were not aware of before? How can you apply these findings to benefit your health?
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: