HCS 557 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment Social Policy Presentation - Part 2 New Work
- Price : $15.00 | $12.00
- HCS 557 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment Social Policy Presentation - Part 2.pptx
HCS 557 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment Social Policy Presentation - Part 2 NEW
Resource: Social Policy Outline – Part 1 and Social Policy Presentation – Part 2 Grading Criteria
Present your position in 14- to 18-slides using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
Use the information in the Social Policy Outline – Part 1 in yourpresentation to present background information for the team’s side.
In addition to the information in outline, includethe following in your presentation:
• Refute the other side: Each side of the Learning Team—supporting side and opposing side—must submit a presentation that refutes the opposing side. Each side must have answers prepared that respond to the opponent’s questions.
• Consider how current policies affect current and future generations of older adults, their families, and the professionals serving them.
• Evaluate strengths, weaknesses, and trade-offs related to current age-based policy. Consider how those policies affect retirement, pensions, health care, housing, social services, and intergenerational issues.
• Closing: A presentation must be submitted that is the final conclusive argument and statement. Take notes during the entire presentation and project so that you may refer to these in the conclusion of your side’s views.
Submit one reference list in APA format for each Learning Team side. Each list must consist of three references per person.