HRM 531 Week 5 Full Performance Strategy Analysis (Baskin Robbins, New Work Syllabus)
- Price : $15.00 | $9.00
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- Important Instructions.docx
- HRM 531 Week 5 Full Performance Strategy Analysis 1.docx
- HRM 531 Week 5 Full Performance Strategy Analysis.docx
HRM 531 Week 5 Full Performance Strategy Analysis (Baskin Robbins, New Syllabus)
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to give learners an opportunity to apply lessons learned about performance management.
Use the same company you did in Week 2. This assignment is a spin-off of the work you did with your team. So, refer to the work you did with your team and to your text. Please refer to the resources below to assist with the assignment.
Resources: Human Resource Management; Supplemental Resources.
Develop a 1,000- to 1,350-word Full Performance Strategy Analysis including:
• Describe the performance management process at the organization.
• Include a flowchart of the performance management process.
• Explain the job analysis procedures at the organization.
• Examine the skills gap analysis and performance evaluation procedures.
• Describe measures of employee performance at the organization.
• Assess standards for counseling for exceptional performance and performance that needs improvement at the organization.
• Attach an appendix of the resources needed to create a comprehensive performance analysis.
**No introduction or conclusion are needed in this paper. Just provide the parts. Use section headings to delineate the parts of the paper.**
Format your citations and references consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.