HRM 560 Week 3 Assignment 1 Stories of Change New Work
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
HRM 560 Week 3 Assignment 1 Stories of Change NEW
Assignment 1: Stories of Change
Read the “Stories of Change” section in Chapter 1 of the textbook that describes how companies such as Hewlett Packard, IBM, Kodak, and McDonald’s have addressed significant changes within their organizations.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Using Kotter’s model, identify the three (3) most significant errors made out of all of the change stories presented and describe the ramifications of those mistakes.
2. Make at least one (1) recommendation for each change story that would have improved the effectiveness of the change process and explain why that recommendation would have altered the outcome of the change process.
3. Attribute a change image to the leading managers or directors in each change story and provide an explanation as to why that change image label is appropriate.
4. Recommend a different strategy for managing change in each of the one change stories presented and provide a justification for your recommended strategy.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: