This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- HST 275 Week 5 Team Medieval Christianity and Islam.doc
HST 275 Week 5 Team Assignment Medieval Christianity and Islam NEW
Medieval Christianity and Islam
1. Choose one of the following regions:
• Western Europe: Al-Andalus and the Frankish Kingdoms
• Near East: Byzantium and Asia Minor
• Africa: Egypt and the Maghreb
• Middle East: Arabia and Palestine
Selected Region: ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_________________________________________
Discuss your findings with the Learning Team. Complete this Venn diagram to list the unique characteristics of Christianity and Islam, and characteristics they share. Include at least five characteristics for each category.
Write a 3- to 5-paragraph essay comparing the roles of Christianity and Islam in the medieval societies of your region. Cite and reference at least four sources.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: