INF 337 Week 3 Problems New Work Work
Price: $18.99 $11.99
Qty: Check out
This Tutorial was Purchased: 6 Times & Rated: by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:No Attachments
INF 337 Week 3 Problems NEW
Earned Value Problems. Of the three problems below, choose and solve one problem. Show your work. Along with your answer define each term and explain the significance (meaning) of the solution.
1. During a project, Earned Value Analysis is performed and gives the following numbers: EV: 523,000; PV: 623,000; AC: 643,000.
Which results are correct?
1. CV: +120,000; SV: +100,000
2. CV: +100,000; SV: +120,000
3. CV: -100,000; SV: -120,000
4. CV: -120,000; SV: -100,000
2. You found the following Earned Value Analysis information for a recently closed out project: SPI = 0.7, CPI = 1.0
1. The project has been cancelled while it was executed. At that time the project was behind schedule and on budget.
2. The project's deliverables have all been finished. The project came in ahead of schedule but on budget.
3. The project's deliverables have all been finished. The project came in on schedule but over budget.
3. You are assigned as the project manager to a project which had a one-time cost variance in the past caused by unexpected rework which has meanwhile been finished.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: