NR 507 Week 8 Discussions Genomes, Genetic Alterations, and Reproductive Disorders Reflection NEW WORK
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- NR 507 Week 8 Discussions Genomes, Genetic Alterations.pdf
NR 507 Week 8 Discussions Genomes, Genetic Alterations, and Reproductive Disorders Reflection NEW
Reflect on personal and professional growth toward achieving competence as a family nurse practitioner. (PO 5, 10)
Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #, MSN Essential VIII, and Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 1 Scientific Foundation Competencies
Program Outcome #4: Evaluate the design, implementation, and outcomes of strategies developed to meet healthcare needs (MSN Essentials III, IV, VIII). MSN Essential VIII: Clinical Prevention and Population Health for Improving Health
•Recognizes that the master’s-prepared nurse applies and integrates broad, organizational, client-centered, and culturally appropriate concepts in the planning, delivery, management, and evaluation of evidence-based clinical prevention and population care and services to individuals, families, and aggregates/identified populations.
Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 1 Scientific Foundation Competencies
1. Critically analyzes data and evidence for improving advanced nursing practice.
2. Integrates knowledge from the humanities and sciences within the context of nursing science.
3. Translates research and other forms of knowledge to improve practice processes and outcomes.
4. Develops new practice approaches based on the integration of research, theory, and practice knowledge.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: