BUS 490 Week 8 Assignment 2 Preparing a Comprehensive Case Analysis, Part 2 New Work
BUS 490 Week 8 Assignment 2 Preparing a Comprehensive Case Analysis, Part 2 NEW
Assignment 2: Preparing a Comprehensive Case Analysis, Part 2
Due Week 8 and worth 275 points
Write a 5-6 page paper in which you complete the remaining steps of a comprehensive written analysis as described in Part 6 of the textbook, specifically:
1. Prepare any two (2) of the following matrices to justify the strategies you will be recommending: SWOT Matrix, SPACE Matrix, BCG Matrix, IE Matrix, Grand Strategy Matrix, and QSP Matrix.
2. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of at least two (2) alternative strategies.
3. Recommend specific strategies and objectives for the firm to follow over the next three (3) years. Include an itemized estimate of costs for each year.
4. Compare and contrast your recommendations to the actual strategies planned by the company.
5. Specify how your recommendations can be implemented and the results you expect. Include a recommended timetable for the action items you are suggesting.
6. Explain in detail how you will review and evaluate the success of the strategies you recommended.
7. Research and cite at least three (3) reputable, academic sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe the application of the various types of basic alternative strategies and considerations for their use.
• Formulate business strategies through an analysis of the operating environments (external and internal, domestic and international).
• Integrate knowledge of the various business disciplines and develop alternative strategic actions to fit a variety of operational environments.
• Explain the key management issues associated with strategy implementation and the considerations for managing change.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business policy.
• Write clearly and concisely about business policy using proper writing mechanics.