SPE 578 Week 1 Individual Assignment Reflection Paper New Work
- Price : $25.00 | $7.00
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- SPE 578 Week 1 Individual Assignment Reflection Paper.docx
SPE 578 Week 1 Individual Assignment Reflection Paper
Reflect on a prior instructor-led learning experience in which you were the student. You may choose a training course or a classroom course. Consider this learning experience in the context of this week's assigned readings.
Write a 500- to 750-word reflection paper on your experience. Address the following questions in the paper:
• What was the instructor's purpose?
• What process or model do you think the instructor followed when planning the learning experience?
• How well did the learning experience meet your needs?
• In Methods for Effective Teaching, you were introduced to the linear-rational and backward design methods. If you had been the instructor, which of these models would you have used to design your learning experience? Why?
• What was the role of standards in this teaching experience?
• If you had been the instructor, what activities might you have planned to meet the needs of the students with exceptionalities?
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.